The KelVPN team has been building KelVPN since 2019 — It’s the first deanon-proof and quantum-safe decentralized VPN in prod. powered by the Cellframe Network. For the customer, KelVPN offers one-click access to a new level of privacy and security combined with high-speed data supporting up to 8k+ video streaming.
KelVPN — Key Features
- Security — Looking at the competitive market of online security and privacy, KelVPN is able to stand out by leveraging Cellframe’s modern post-quantum encryption that guarantees the highest-level security for KelVPN users, even when quantum computing inevitably advances to a stage of risk for most encryptions.
- Privacy — Various VPNs have been revealed to be selling user-data to corporations. KelVPN tackles the pressing issue of privacy through decentralization by operating on top of Cellframe’s decentralized network where all traffic is distributed between different nodes. This removes the presence of a central point of control and ensures that KelVPN cannot collect logs, spy, or sell your data.
- Performance — Regular VPNs often experience a drop in network quality as users compete for the bandwidth of a single server. In contrast, KelVPN operates by having nodes to add bandwidth. This way, traffic is efficiently routed through the web of nodes for a more streamlined process resulting in a higher quality of service.
- Interoperability — Through the interoperable nature of KelVPN, diverse use cases can be found both within and outside of the Cellframe ecosystem. The KelVPN team’s primary vision is to look beyond its VPN functionality and develop it into a privacy hub with cross-chain operationality.
KEL Token Utility
- Payment: after Cellframe’s mainnet launch, KEL token can be staked in a conditioned transaction that will be spent during your KelVPN usage.
- Governance: KEL token holders will be able to vote on proposals.
- Staking: Stakers will get rewarded with platform fees.