How to participate
To be eligible for IDO participation you need to be whitelisted.
For any of the tiers you are required to stake the following:
- 750 GAME for L1 [1x] (10% lottery) 5 days
- 1250 GAME for L2 [2x] (25% lottery) 5 days
- 2500 GAME for L3 [2x] (50% lottery) 5 days
- 5K GAME for Guaranteed L1 [2x] 5 days
- 7.5K GAME for Guaranteed L2 [3x] 5 days
- 10K GAME for Guaranteed L3 [6x] 5 days
- 15K GAME for Guaranteed L4 [14x] 5 days
- 30K GAME for Guaranteed L5 [22x] 5 days
- 60K GAME for Guaranteed L6 [28x] 5 days
- 100K GAME for Legendary L1 [32x] 6 months
- 150K GAME for Legendary L2 [32x] 3 months
About Monster Battle
Monster Battle is a Hearthstone-inspired TCG style GameFi project, aiming to provide users with both an exciting game experience by inheriting the delicate, intricate complexities in Hearthstone’s game mechanics, and means to monetize their gaming talents and finesse.
Monster Battle NFT
Summoner card will be your avatar in Monster Battle and it boosts the attributes of monster cards. It also serves as a ticket to future content (including other GameFi titles) developed by both the team and the project’s partners.
When players enter the monster battle metauniverse for the first time, they can receive one of the five basic summoners. Later, the project will offer some special activities for players to buy. The activity summoners will have more powerful power in the game.
Monster card is an attendant card in monster battle metauniverse. It can participate in various games in monster battle metauniverse in different ways.
There will initially be 72 designs of monsters with more to come. All in-game cards will be offered as NFTs on BSC. Cards are divided into:
- 4 Classes: Animals, Monsters, Plants and Machines
- 5 Elements: Light, Flame, Ocean, Land, Forest
- 4 Occupations: Soldier, Sorcerer, Healer, Assassin
- 5 Levels of Rarities: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold (in ascending order of rarity).
Reward for Mining
By staking your monster, your summoner will gain a certain amount of experience and MBC tokens for each block produced.