How to participate in IDO
There are three ways to become eligible for whitelisting:
- Hold POLS in your wallet for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Hold POLS liquidity provider tokens on Uniswap or PancakeSwap for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Stake POLS on the new dashboard. This grants instant access to whitelist eligibility, but locks your tokens for 7 days.
- Counting from both supported chains, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
For every 250 POLS Power you collect, you have one entry in the lottery for every whitelist you apply for.
To further incentivize holding and staking the POLS token, not only do you receive tickets for every 250 POLS Power you accumulate, but the more tickets you have, the more they are worth. Polkastarter has 5 different POLS tiers as outlined below.
- 250+ POLS Power = 1.0x — Every ticket is worth 1 ticket
- 1,000+ POLS Power = 1.1x — Every ticket is worth 1.1 tickets
- 3,000+ POLS Power = 1.15x — Every ticket is worth 1.15 tickets
- 10,000+ POLS Power = 1.20x — Every ticket is worth 1.20 tickets
- 30,000+ POLS Power = 1.25x — Every ticket is worth 1.25 tickets & No Cooldown
If you provide liquidity to the ETH-POLS pool on Uniswap or on BNB-POLS on PancakeSwap, your LP tokens will also be counted towards your overall POLS Power. Each ETH-POLS LP token is the equivalent of 100 POLS. Each BNB-POLS LP token is the equivalent of 20 POLS. Therefore, the 250 POLS required for a ticket is equal to 2.5 LP tokens and 12.5 LP tokens respectively (subject to change).
About Nitro League
Nitro League offers some of the most exotic futuristic NFT cars the world has ever seen. All cars in the game universe are built for racing and can be traded in real-world NFT marketplaces. The designs are inspired by different eras, starting from the year 2020 up to the year 3050.
The value of any car can be gauged by its rarity – Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Common cars are cheaper to buy and don’t perform as well in races; whereas, rare cars are produced in lesser numbers, are more expensive, and perform better in races.
The Nitro League offers 3 different racing modes for its community:
- Free-to-Play Mode: Practice your skills and get recognized as a racer.
- Solo Events: Play-to-Earn as an independent racer.
- Team Events: Play-to-Earn bigger rewards as a Team.
Nitro League is a platform providing NFT assets that the players can own in the real world. Unlike conventional gaming, where the game assets do not hold any real-world value, Nitro assets can be traded freely on any marketplace outside of the game. Aside from NFT assets, players are awarded credits and Nitro tokens for performing well in friendly racing competitions using their NFT cars. Players spend a great deal of time and money acquiring their favorite assets, and the beauty of NFT assets is that no matter what happens to the game or the developer, the player remains the rightful owner of the NFT assets and tokens which can never be monopolized by the game developer.
Nitro League is a skill-based game with unlimited possibilities for expansion to provide endless entertainment to the gaming community. Nitro League presents an open-world metaverse with beautiful landscapes and structures as far as the eye can see.