Performance
  • $0.00324311 (0)%
  • 24h0%
  • 7d0%
  • 30d0%
  • 1y0%
ATH
  • ATH Price$0.29
  • ATH Date2021-12-27
  • % since ATH-98.88%
  • % to ATH8,851.78x
ATL
  • ATL PriceN/A
  • ATL Date1970-01-01
  • % from ATL N/A
  • Last Low Price$0.00324311
  • Last Low Date2022-10-01
  • % from Last Low 1.00x
Community
View all
  • Categories:
Graph
Share
Ratio:
Performance %:
General
  • NameStay In Destiny World
  • Symbolsiw
  • Rank#0
  • MIG Rank
  • Market Cap $0.00
  • Fully Diluted Valuation $810,778.00
  • Volume $3,142.05
  • Vol. / Market C. Ratio
  • Av.Supply / Max Supply Ratio 0.00%
  • Centralization
  • Open Source
  • Develpment Status
  • Proof Type
  • Platform
$0.00324311
Share
Share
Image Stay In Destiny World

How to participate in IDO

On Poolz:

To be eligible to participate in the IDO whitelist, you must hold POOLZ tokens, qualify under poolz staking criteria and participate in the tasks model. The winner wallets will be posted 24 hours before the IDO time on the Poolz website.

According to:

1. Top 100, you will get guaranteed allocation in the upcoming IDOs & Pre IDOs.

2. 250 staked Poolz = 250 Leaderboard points (1 Lottery tickets) wallets that only holds $POOLZ are not counted on the leaderboard.

POOLZ tokens can be locked in ERC-20 network as well as in BEP-20.

About Stay In Destiny World

Stay In Destiny World is a DeFi NFTs game with multi-gameplay combined including: Rare crypto-collectibles, Action Role-Playing, Farming strategy & Community Building. Acting as characters who are brought from different civilizations, co-operating with friends, building your own village and camping base while protecting Molaka World from Darkness power.

$SIW Token is a utility token, which is the main currency used in the Molaka world. All purchases, transactions in auction village or rewards are made using $SIW.

Stay In Destiny World Investment Rounds
IDO IS ENDED: Dec 23 — Dec 24 2021

IDO price

0.06

Lock-up

30% at TGE, then vesting the rest 70% in 4 months

Tokens For Sale

1166666
IDO IS ENDED: Dec 21 — Dec 21 2021

IDO price

0.06

Lock-up

Unlock 30% at TGE. No lock, then vesting in 4 months at 17.50% unlock rate

Tokens For Sale

2083333
IDO IS ENDED: Dec 16 — Dec 16 2021

IDO price

0.06

Lock-up

30% at TGE, then 17,5% vesting on 4 months

Tokens For Sale

2166667
IDO IS ENDED: Dec 14 — Dec 18 2021

IDO price

0.06

Lock-up

30% at TGE, then 17,5% vesting on 4 months

Tokens For Sale

1250000
IDO IS ENDED: Dec 13 — Dec 13 2021

IDO price

0.06

Lock-up

30% at TGE, then 17,5% vesting on 4 months

Tokens For Sale

1250000
Private IS ENDED: Dec 06 — Dec 06 2021

Private price

0.04

Lock-up

8% at TGE, 2 months cliff, 92% for 12 months

Tokens For Sale

625000