AEGIS IEO will take place on Huobi.
How to participate:
To be eligible to participate in this token sale, you need to meet designated trading volumes and total asset balance requirements.
Completion of ID verification (KYC)
- Sign up on Huobi Global and complete the ID verification process (KYC) before 02:00 (UTC) on July 5 (if you have not done so already).
Daily spot trading volume requirements
- Reach minimum daily spot trading volume of 500 USDT on any digital asset for 3 days before the end of the subscription period.
- The daily average trading volume will be taken across 3 consecutive days based on the local time of your registered country.
- Daily average spot trading volume = Total spot trading volume 3 days before the subscription starts / 3.
- None of the volume from spot transactions for which the fees are offset by point card will be counted towards the spot trading task.
- During the subscription period, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page. Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding stablecoins pairs such as USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, USDD/USDT and DAI/HUSD,UST/USDT).
Total asset balance requirement
- The snapshots of your total asset balance will be taken at a random time daily from 00:00:00 (UTC+8) July 2 to 23:59:59 (UTC+8) on July 4, 2022.
- The minimum daily average asset balance required to participate in AEGIS Primelist is 100 USDT
- The maximum order size you will receive is proportional to your total asset balance on Huobi. The higher your total asset balance, the greater the maximum order size . The more assets you own, the larger number of tokens you can order.
- The asset balances in the following accounts are included in the snapshots: spot, derivatives, margin, fiat, Huobi Earn, quant, pool and options.
USDT balance requirement
- During the subscription process, please ensure that the USDT balance in your account is greater than the amount required for purchase.
- From 02:00 (UTC) on July 5 to 11:00 (UTC) on July 6, eligible users can register for this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange Account will be locked automatically once the registration is completed.
(Note: If you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate in the token sale.)
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on July 6, the system will randomly pick the lucky winners from all eligible participants. The winners are qualified to purchase a minimum of 1 share (10 USDT-worth) of AEGIS
- Participants who do not win any shares will have their USDT tokens automatically unlocked and released into their Exchange Account.